Tuesday, January 12, 2010

AARON’S, INC. TO HONOR BCS NATIONAL CHAMPION ALABAMA WITH CUSTOM NASCAR PAINT SCHEME




Aaron’s Crimson Tide-Themed No. 00 Sprint Cup Dream Machine to Race at Talladega

ATLANTA (Jan. 8, 2010) – Aaron’s, Inc. (NYSE: AAN) proudly announced today it will honor the new BCS National Champion University of Alabama with a commemorative Crimson Tide-themed NASCAR paint scheme. The Michael Waltrip Racing (MWR) No. 00 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (NSCS) Aaron’s Dream Machine Toyota, to be driven by David Reutimann, will make its on-track debut April 25 in the Aaron’s 499 race at Talladega Superspeedway.

As a corporate sponsor of Alabama and the University of Texas, Aaron’s supports both teams and wanted to celebrate the winner no matter who it turned out to be. With Alabama’s win, the racecar is sure to be a fan favorite as it will feature the school’s trademark Crimson and the official national championship logo when competing at the school’s home racetrack.

“Aaron’s couldn’t be more proud that two of its partner universities were represented in this year’s national championship game,” said Robin Loudermilk, Chief Executive Officer of Aaron’s, Inc. “While Alabama clinched the title, Texas put up a tough fight making the game one of the most outstanding in BCS history. We are honored and excited to take Alabama’s triumph a step further with the opportunity to put this commemorative racecar in victory lane at our race in Talladega.”

The program will kick off at the University of Alabama A-Day game scheduled for April 17 where the racecar will be unveiled and displayed prior to the football game. The car will then move on to Talladega Superspeedway for the Aaron’s Dream Weekend, before starting a tour throughout the state making stops at select Aaron’s stores.

Fans and collectors can pre-order limited edition 1/24-scale collectable die cast replicas of the racecar at Aaron’s stores nationwide starting January 22. Quantities are limited and will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis. The replicas are expected to arrive in stores by the middle of May. For more information, details about how to pre-order and Aaron’s store locations, visit www.shopaarons.com.

About Aaron’s, Inc.
Aaron’s, Inc. (NYSE: AAN), the nation’s leader in the sales and lease ownership and specialty retailing of residential and office furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances and accessories, has more than 1,695 Company-operated and franchised stores in 48 states and Canada. Founded in 1955 by entrepreneur R. Charles Loudermilk, Sr. and headquartered in Atlanta, Aaron’s has been publicly traded since 1982. For more information, visit www.aaronsinc.com.

2 comments:

  1. Everyone has their favorite way of using the internet. Many of us search to find what we want, click in to a specific website, read what’s available and click out. That’s not necessarily a bad thing because it’s efficient. We learn to tune out things we don’t need and go straight for what’s essential.

    www.onlineuniversalwork.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Problem: HP Printer not connecting to my laptop.
    I had an issue while connecting my 2 year old HP printer to my brother's laptop that I had borrowed for starting my own business. I used a quick google search to fix the problem but that did not help me.
    I then decided to get professional help to solve my problem. After having received many quotations from various companies, i decided to go ahead with Online Tech Repair (www.onlinetechrepairs.com).
    Reasons I chose them over the others:
    1) They were extremely friendly and patient with me during my initial discussions and responded promptly to my request.
    2) Their prices were extremely reasonable.
    3) They were ready and willing to walk me through the entire process step by step and were on call with me till i got it fixed.
    How did they do it
    1) They first asked me to state my problem clearly and asked me a few questions. This was done to detect any physical connectivity issues with the printer.
    2) After having answered this, they confirmed that the printer and the laptop were functioning correctly.
    3) They then, asked me if they could access my laptop remotely to troubleshoot the problem and fix it. I agreed.
    4) One of the tech support executives accessed my laptop and started troubleshooting.
    5) I sat back and watched as the tech support executive was navigating my laptop to spot the issue. The issue was fixed.
    6) I was told that it was due to an older version of the driver that had been installed.
    My Experience
    I loved the entire friendly conversation that took place with them. They understood my needs clearly and acted upon the solution immediately. Being a technical noob, i sometimes find it difficult to communicate with tech support teams. It was a very
    different experience with the guys at Online Tech Repairs. You can check out their website www.onlinetechrepairs.com or call them on 1-914-613-3786.
    Would definitely recommend this service to anyone who needs help fixing their computers.
    Thanks a ton guys. Great Job....!!

    ReplyDelete