• David Reutimann, Aaron’s Dream Machine Toyota Camry - Qualified 24th
• Martin Truex Jr., NAPA AUTO PARTS Toyota Camry - Qualified 28th
• Tony Stewart won the Coors Light Pole Award with a time of 52.511.
• This marks Stewart’s 12th pole in 416 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series starts.
• Point leader Kevin Harvick starts 14th.
• Juan Pablo Montoya, Denny Hamlin, Jeff Gordon and Ryan Newman round out the top-five.
• JTG-Daugherty Racing driver Marcos Ambrose qualified the No. 47 Toyota 19th.
DAVID REUTIMANN, No. 00 Aaron’s Dream Machine Toyota Camry
Did you pick up any speed during qualifying? “Maybe a little bit, not as much as we should have. I missed it a little bit there in turn one and it screwed us up and cost us. The rest of the lap was good, just getting through turn one, I didn’t get through there very good. I should have ran a lot faster, the Aaron’s Dream Machine is capable of running a lot faster.”
How will your car be on Sunday?
“I feel like we found some stuff in race trim that should be helpful. I think we’ll be okay on Sunday.”
MARTIN TRUEX JR., No. 56 NAPA AUTO PARTS Toyota Camry
How was your qualifying lap? “It’s been a tough day for us. We’ve been struggling with our NAPA AUTO PARTS Toyota and made some changes for qualifying here that didn’t really help. We’ll work on it tonight and get better tomorrow.”