You are cordially invited to Michael Waltrip Racing’s May Fan Fest 2010. We’re throwing a block party for all our fans and Lake Norman neighbors with food, driver autographs, entertainment, activities, prize giveaways and more! We will be open as usual that day at 9am with free admission to tour MWR and shop in our Team Store until we head outside at 4 o’clock to start the party.
Michael Waltrip Racing
20310 Chartwell Center Drive
Cornelius NC 28031
Wednesday, May 26th, 2010
4PM – 8PM
Admission Fee: FREE
Things to Do & See:
- An array of edible goodies both complementary & moderately priced from our sponsors and local merchants such as Mac’s Speed Shop BBQ & Cold Stone Creamery Ice Cream
- LIVE music performance by country artist Matt Dylan
- Sponsor product booths , promotional displays and giveaways
- Race Simulator games
- Cars, Trucks, and Motorcycles on Display including David Reutimann’s #00 Alabama car & Tim Brown’s champion #83 racer.
- Prize Giveaways and Drawings throughout the event
- Kids Activities & Attractions – Bouncy House-Slides, Games, and more
- Sirius NASCAR Radio Broadcast & SPEED Channel’s The Racing Chef – MWR Edition
- Lake Norman Area Businesses & Organizations promoting their goods & services
- Driver Autograph Sessions
- 4PM – 5PM: David Reutimann & Trevor Bayne
- 6PM – 8PM: Martin Truex Jr & Ryan Truex Michael Waltrip, Marcos Ambrose, and star of the History Channel’s ‘Madhouse’, MWR’s own Tim Brown
To keep the line moving and ensure fairness, there will be a (2) Item limit per person for autographed items, so please choose carefully which (2) items you would like signed. Due to time constraints, no items over the allotted (2) will be signed.
Wristbands will be required for all fans wishing to receive driver autographs. Wristband wearers will be eligible for autographs from all drivers in attendance as there will be (2) separate autograph sessions. Due to high demand, only 200 wristbands will be awarded in a random drawing of all registered fans. To be eligible for a wristband, fans must email email@example.com for a chance to win a wristband.
Wristbands will be available for pickup at MWR starting Tuesday, May 25th at 9AM. Those fans receiving wristbands will receive a notification email from MWR by Monday, May 24th. All wristband winners must present their notification email as proof before receiving their wristband.
We ask that only those that plan to be in attendance that day register for autograph wristbands to ensure all fans that want them have a better chance of winning them.