- Trevor Bayne, No. 99 OUT! Pet Care Toyota Camry - finished 17th - now 14th in points.
Trevor Bayne Race Summary: : After announcing a new partnership with OUT! Pet Care products this week, Diamond-Waltrip driver Trevor Bayne qualified the No. 99 Toyota on the outside of the front row. He quickly realized he had a tight-handing Camry and was 15th when green-flag pit stops began on lap 57. Crew chief Jerry Baxter made several adjustments over the next couple of pit stops and the No. 99 OUT! Pet Care Toyota came to life 100 laps into the race. Bayne was making his way through the field until he made slight contact with the wall and suffered a right-rear flat. The OUT! Pet Care over-the-wall crew repaired the No. 99 Toyota and Bayne was forced to restart 20th. The damage did not affect the No. 99 Toyota and he was listed 14th with 25 laps remaining. Unfortunately, the No. 43 got into Bayne with nine laps remaining in the race and he was forced down pit road for an unscheduled pit stop. The 19-year-old driver crossed the finish line 17th, one lap down to the leaders.
NNS Racing Results
- Kyle Busch won the TECH-NET Auto Service 300, his 35th victory in 185 NNS starts
- This is his fifth victory and ninth top-10 finish in 2010
- This is his sixth victory and 11th top-10 finish in 14 races at Charlotte Motor Speedway. Kyle Busch ties Mark Martin with the series most wins at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
- Brad Keselowski (second) posted his fifth top-10 finish in eight races at CMS.
- Joey Logano (third) posted his second top-10 finish in four races at CMS.
- Justin Allgaier and Ryan Newman rounded out the top five
- The race featured 10 lead changes among seven drivers.
- The race was slowed by seven cautions for a total of 28 laps.
- NASCAR estimated 40,000 race fans in attendance at Charlotte.
TREVOR BAYNE, No. 99 OUT! Pet Care Toyota
- Bayne started second and finished 17th
- Fought a tight-handling race car for most of the race
- Went a lap down to the leaders on Lap 60
- Was the Lucky Dog on the lap 101 caution
- Slapped the wall on lap 138 and brought out the caution
- Worked his way into the top 15 before the 43 caused him to hit the was again
- Crossed the finished line 17th one lap down to the leaders