Friday, June 18, 2010

MWR Infineon Raceway Qualifying Report

- Martin Truex Jr., No. 56 NAPA AUTO PARTS Toyota Camry - Qualified 10th
- David Reutimann, Aaron’s Dream Machine Toyota Camry - Qualified 33rd

Sunday afternoon’s race from Infineon Raceway gets underway on TNT, PRN Radio and SiriusXM Satellite Radio 128 starting at 3 p.m. ET.

Friday Recap
- Kasey Kahne won the Coors Light Pole Award with a time of 76.300 sec.
- Jimmie Johnson, Kurt Busch, Kevin Harvick and Jeff Gordon rounded out the top-five
- JTG-Daugherty Racing driver Marcos Ambrose qualified the No. 47 Toyota sixth
- Michael Waltrip failed to qualify the No. 55 Prism Motorsports Toyota

MARTIN TRUEX JR., No. 56 NAPA AUTO PARTS Toyota Camry, Qualified 10th
“My lap was really good until Turn 11. I just got loose. I carried just a little bit too much speed. It’s really tricky here especially Turn 11. If you are not at the exact right speed when your turn you are either going to push or you are going to get loose. I must have been going a half mile too fast and I did what I have been doing all day, but I rolled in a little bit fast and I got loose. That was it. I think we were going to be on the pole until then. The NAPA AUTO PARTS Toyota was really fast!”

DAVID REUTIMANN, No. 00 Aaron’s Dream Machine Toyota Camry, Qualified: 33rd
"The Aaron's Dream Machine was just too loose. We were loose all over and we didn't have the side bite we needed. We've been working hard on our road course effort for the last couple months, so I'm pretty disappointed right now. We'll just keep working on it and try to get better by race time."

1 comment:

  1. hey guys could I get a tee shirt? edhaworth1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete