- Trevor Bayne, No. 99 OUT! Pet Care Toyota Camry - finished 10th - now 11th in points.
Trevor Bayne Race Summary: Trevor Bayne and the OUT! Pet Care team finished 10th on Saturday at Road America, grabbing their second top-10 finish of the season. The Diamond-Waltrip team started the race 20th and slowly climbed their way into the top 15. A solid second pit stop on lap 27 by the over-the-wall crew moved Bayne into the top 10 where he raced for most of the final 23 laps. The youngest fulltime NNS driver now sits 11th in the championship point standings. The NNS next stop will be at New Hampshire Motor Speedway in Loudon, N. H. where they will race next Saturday afternoon.”
NNS Racing Results
- Carl Edwards won the THE BUCYRUS 200, his 26th victory in 191 NNS starts.
- This was the NASCAR Nationwide Series debut at the four-mile road course.
- Ron Fellows (second) posted his first top-10 finish in one races at Road America.
- Brendan Gaughan, Brad keselowski and Owen Kelly rounded out the top five
- The race featured seven lead changes among five drivers.
- The race was slowed by seven cautions for a total of 14 laps.
- NASCAR estimated 50,000 race fans in attendance at Road America.
- Bayne started 20th finished 10th
- Grabbed only his second top 10 finish of the 2010 season
- Picked up his second consecutive top 15 finish
- Move up one spots to 11th in the NASCAR Nationwide Series point standings
- A red flag halted the race for just under 32 minutes
- Picked up two spots before he made his first pit stop of the day
- The over-the-wall crew pick up six spots on pit road during the lap 27 pit stop
- Received right-rear damage on lap 44
- Worked his way back in the top 10 after a fuel only pit stop on lap 31
- Bayne finished 10th in the inaugural race at the four-mile road course in Elkhart Lake, Wis.