- Trevor Bayne, No. 99 OUT! Pet Care Toyota Camry - finished 32nd - now 15th in points.
Trevor Bayne Race Summary: Diamond-Waltrip Racing driver Trevor Bayne raced inside the top-10 until he was wrecked on lap 126 and forced behind the wall for the remainder of the event. The 19-year-old driver qualified in the top-five for the second week in a row. Bayne raced as high as second and was running sixth when the No. 12 of Justin Allgaier got into Bayne. The contact cut down a left-rear tire. Before the Knoxville, Tenn., native could make it to pit road he hit the outside wall causing major damage to the No. 99 OUT! Pet Care Toyota. Bayne crossed the line 32nd.
NNS Racing Results
- Brad Keselowski won the Nashville 300, his ninth victory in 117 NNS starts
- This is his third victory and 12th top-10 finish in 2010.
- This is his second victory and sixth top-10 finish in 11 races at Nashville Superspeedway.
- Carl Edwards (second) posted his 10th top-10 finish in 11 races at Nashville Superspeedway.
- Paul Menard, Justin Allgaier and Mike Bliss rounded out the top five
- The race featured 10 lead changes among six drivers.
- The race was slowed by eight cautions for a total of 36 laps.
- NASCAR estimated 17,500 race fans in attendance at Nashville.
- Bayne started third and finished 32nd
- This was Bayne’s fourth top-10 starting position in five races
- Bayne ran as high as second
- Bayne raced inside the top 10 for the majority of the race
- Suffered a left-rear flat and hit the wall on lap 126
- Crossed the finish line 32nd, 99 laps down to the leaders